Kraftsman Commercial Playgrounds & Water Parks is a successful family owned business with over 35 years of experience in the playground, water park equipment, and construction industry.
We are seeking a motivated individual to join our Krew and partner with our staff in a full charge bookkeeper role. After 9 years on the job, the krew member in this position is retiring. Must work as part of a team, be eager to learn, take responsibility, and be a problem solver. We offer a competitive compensation and benefit package in a growing, family owned, small company atmosphere. Please include the words 'splash park’ in any response to this ad.
Job Description: Book Keeper
This position will be responsible for many accounting functions; including, but not limited to:
- Accounts receivable – full cycle – set up new customers, invoicing, collecting, and deposits.
- Accounts payable – full cycle – review and input invoices and work with vendors.
- Payroll – input time card information for approximately 10 employees.
- Filing monthly sales tax report.
- Updating monthly reports as needed.
- Work with vendors to reconcile accounts.
- Respond to inquiries from customers, vendors, and staff.
- Provide a high level of customer service with all issues related to customers and vendors.
- Proficient in QuickBooks.
- Minimum of 4-6 years of Full Charge Bookkeeping experience.
- Construction industry experience desired.
- Experience with accounts receivable and accounts payable.
- Knowledge of lien notices and claims process.
- Candidates must be professional in appearance and character.
- High degree of independence, but willing to ask questions and seek help when needed.
- Must be a team player and work with shifting priorities.
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
- Must possess strong customer service skills.
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced work environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven ability to maintain confidentiality.
You have experience with and knowledge and understanding of:
Bonus points if you have experience in or knowledge of:
- FileMaker Database software
- QuickBooks Contractor Edition
- Microsoft Office 365
- Bi-lingual in Spanish
- Self-motivated, with a positive attitude and a sense of humor.
- Not afraid to fail, and not afraid to ask questions.
- Punctual to work.
- Comfortable with working on multiple projects at once.
- Able to work both independently and in a team environment.
- An excellent communicator and are comfortable contributing and collaborating.
- Clear written and verbal communication skills.
- Very attentive to details.
- Responsive to emails, phone calls, texts, and IM in a timely manner.
- Reliable transportation, valid driver's license, and auto insurance.
- Some after hours work may be necessary.
- Competitive salary.
- Benefit package including health, life insurance, dental, and vision.
Please apply on our
Careers Page and write in position name 'Book Keeper'.
Thank you for applying.